Visit Our Three Fudge Shops On Scenic Mackinac Island
• The mailing address for all of our Mackinac Island, Michigan locations is:
Original Murdick’s Fudge
P.O. Box 481
Mackinac Island, MI 49757
• Main Fudge Shop: 7363 Main St., 906-298-0630
• Downtown Fudge Shop: 7244 Main St., 906-847-3499
• Historic Surrey Hill Fudge Shop: Located on Hoban Avenue in the building where carriage rides of the island’s interior depart, 906-847-3409
Refreshments: Mr. B’s Tastee Freeze, 7367 Main St.
Dining: Island Slice Pizzeria, 7234 Main St., 906-847-8100, www.islandslicepizzeria.com
Accommodations: Cottage Inn of Mackinac Island, 7267 Market St., 906-847-4000, www.cottageinnofmackinac.com. Mackinac Island Town Crier profiles the new innkeepers.
- Become our friend on Facebook: facebook.com/originalmurdicksfudge/
- Follow our company on Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/original–murdick’s–fudge
- Join our Google+ followers: plus.google.com/u/0/+Originalmurdicksfudge/about/
- Check out our TripAdvisor reviews.
- Share our BuzzNew.com posts: www.buzzfeed.com/originalmurdicksfudge/
• Mackinac Island Tourism Bureau: 800-847-3783, www.mackinacisland.org
• Learn the history of the Arnold Line: 800-542-8528, www.arnoldline.com/arnold-transit/about-us
• View the new book about Shepler’s Ferry: 800-828-6157, www.sheplersferry.com/about/
• See what’s new at the Star Line: 800-638-9892, www.mackinacferry.com/about-us-43/